Enjoy a delicious summertime meal with this Grilled Chicken with Honey-Cilantro Glaze recipe. The glaze is made with a combination of honey, cilantro, garlic, and olive oil and it’s brushed on the chicken near the end of cooking time. This dish is easy to make and is low in fat and calories, so it’s a great healthy option for those looking to eat a bit lighter. This dish is sure to become a summertime favorite. Plus, it’s low in fat and calories, so it’s a great healthy option for those looking to eat a bit lighter.
Grilled Chicken with Honey-Cilantro Glaze
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, honey, cilantro, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Rub chicken breasts with the honey-cilantro glaze and set aside.
- Place chicken on the preheated grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Brush the remaining glaze on the chicken during the last fewminutes of cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!