This Chicken Spinach Pasta is bursting with flavor, thanks to delicate chicken, savory Parmesan, pasta, and aromatic sun-dried tomatoes. This chicken pasta recipe is simple and ready in about 30 minutes, making it ideal for a cozy evening.
Spinach and Grilled Chicken Penne Recipe
- 12 ounces pasta
- 1 pound chicken breast boneless skinless
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ounces dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups spinach uncooked
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced, curly
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Rub the chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on both sides.
- Cook the chickenon the grill for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until it develops a golden-brown crust, and it's fully cooked through in the inside.
- To a same pan add the garlic, dried tomatoes and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, quickly whisk the flour, milk and parmesan.
- Add it to the pan together with the spinach. Allow it to bubble for a couple of seconds to thicken up the sauce and wilt the spinach.
- Once the sauce coats the back of a spoon, stir in the cooked pasta and sliced chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately!