When you say St. Louis Style ribs it means the meatier part in the ribs. It is the best kind of ribs, by making the following recipe you will take those ribs to a higher level of tenderness. Try this simple recipe with the barbecue sauce and other delicious seasonings.
St. Louis Style Ribs
- 3 lbs Spareribs
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- Preheat the grill to high heat
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and seasonings. Rub mixture all over ribs.
- Place the butter cubes over ribs, wrap tightly in foil, and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until very tender
- Unwrap ribs, and brush all over with barbecue sauce. Place back on baking sheet.
- Serve on a serving platter with any kind of veggies that you prefer