This Stout Barbecue Sauce Recipe is sure to blow your taste buds away! A unique blend of stout beer, ketchup, and spices, this homemade sauce has a rich and smoky flavor that will be a hit at your next cookout. Plus, it’s easy to make and comes together in just 30 minutes.
Stout Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1 bottle of stout beer
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Once the sauce has thickened, remove it from the heat and let it cool for 10 minutes
- Transfer the sauce to a jar or other container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.