Grilled Chicken Taco Recipe
In this recipe you will be using the chicken thighs because they are more flavorful but to make them healthier choose them skinless. Add those delicious thighs to tacos which are one of the most famous Mexican dishes.
Grilled Chicken Tacos
A flavorful and delightful Mexican dish.
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 lb Skinless Thighs
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 2 Avocados
- Tomatillo salsa
- Cilantro, radish and lime for garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, chicken, cumin, oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Grill onion and chicken for about 4 minutes per side.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with tortillas, avocados, Charred Tomatillo Salsa , cilantro, radishes, and lime wedges on a serving platter.
Serving: 1TacoCalories: 682kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 29gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 1134mgPotassium: 662mgFiber: 8.3gSugar: 1.5gVitamin A: 1034IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 309mgIron: 4.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!