This recipe is a quick way to make a delicious dinner. All you need to do is marinate the chicken in the Asian BBQ sauce and then grill it. The marinade will give the chicken a great flavor, and the grilling will make it juicy and tender. Plus, the Asian BBQ sauce is easy to make and you can customize it to your preference.
Grilled Chicken with Asian BBQ Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts½
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, ketchup, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.
- Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it.
- Seal the bag and allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve with extra Asian BBQ sauce.