This recipe is simple, yet delicious. It starts with boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are seasoned with a garlic-Parmesan rub. The rub consists of garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Once the rub is blended together, it is rubbed onto the chicken breasts and then grilled until cooked through.
Grilled Chicken with Garlic-Parmesan Rub
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Rub the mixture onto the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts on the preheated grill.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.