This recipe is simple to make and only requires a few ingredients. Start by marinating skinless, boneless chicken breasts in a mixture of orange juice, garlic, ginger, and olive oil. After marinating for at least one hour, grill the chicken until it is cooked through.
Grilled Chicken with Orange-Ginger Sauce
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- In a shallow dish, combine orange juice, garlic, ginger, and olive oil. Add the chicken breasts and marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 10 minutes, flipping once, until chicken is cooked through.
- In a saucepan, combine orange juice, white wine, honey, and fresh ginger. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has reduced.
- Remove from heat and add butter and orange zest.
- Serve chicken with the orange-ginger sauce.