Summer is the season for grilling, and nothing beats a juicy grilled chicken. Combining that with a savory, spicy aioli sauce makes for an irresistible combination! This simple grilled chicken with spicy aioli recipe is sure to be a hit at your next summer gathering. Not only is it delicious and easy to make, but it’s also a healthy dish packed with protein and other essential nutrients.
Grilled Chicken with Spicy Aioli
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the preheated grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise,Dijon mustard, sriracha sauce, and lemon juice until combined.
- Serve the grilled chicken with the spicy aioli sauce.