Tarragon Lime Chicken is a dish that has everything a main course should have. Flavour, aroma, texture and the ability to make people smile. A surprisingly easy recipe that will be enjoyed by you, your family and friends. The combination of Tarragon and Lime are a match made in heaven.
Lime-Tarragon Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 2 large chicken breast skinless/boneless
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin olive oil 60 ml
- ¼ cup lime juice 60 ml
- 2 tbsp tarragon chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme chopped
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the oil, lime juice, herbs, salt, and pepper and combine with the chicken breasts in a bowl or plastic bag.
- Marinate at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to the grill and discard the marinade.
- Grill on high heat just until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.