This Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon-Ginger Sauce recipe is the perfect way to end a summer cookout. The peaches are grilled to perfection and then topped with a sweet and spicy Cinnamon-Ginger Sauce. It’s a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This recipe is simple to make and sure to please a crowd. Start by cutting peaches in half and removing the pit. Then brush with a little oil and sprinkle with sugar. Grill the peaches over medium heat until they are caramelized and tender.
Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon-Ginger Sauce
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
For the Cinnamon-Ginger Sauce:
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Halve the peaches and remove the pits. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sugar.
- Grill the peaches until they are caramelized and tender, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- For the Cinnamon-Ginger Sauce, bring the honey, ginger, cinnamon, and orange juice to a simmer in a small saucepan. Simmer for about 5 minutes, until the sauce is thick and glossy.
- Drizzle the Cinnamon-Ginger Sauce over the grilled peaches.