Trying to find a delicious and healthy meal option that is both vegetarian and gluten-free? Look no further than Grilled Portobello Burgers with Garlic-Herb Butter! Using simple ingredients, this hearty and flavorful meal is sure to please everyone at the table.
Grilled Portobello Burgers with Garlic-Herb Butter
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel and remove the stems.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the butter mixture onto both sides of the mushrooms and place them on the grill.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes, flipping once, until the mushrooms are tender and golden.
- Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the mushrooms on the buns and enjoy!