Are you looking for a delicious and healthy alternative to the traditional hamburger? Look no further than Grilled Chicken Burgers with Honey-Mustard Glaze. This flavorful and easy-to-make meal is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It’s a great way to enjoy a classic without the guilt.
Grilled Chicken Burgers with Honey-Mustard Glaze
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, Dijon mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Form the mixture into four patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl, mix together the honey and mustard.
- Brush the glaze onto the burgers and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve the burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese.