The grilled lobster tail is the sweetest part in the lobster, it tastes like shrimps and it is very chewy. This chewy meat is spongy too because of the high content of protein. In this recipe, you will taste the taste of the lobster tail with the charcoal effect.
Grilled Lobster Tail with Garlic Butter
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Hot Sauce
- Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Lobster Tail
- 4 Skewers
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Lemon wedges
- Mix butter, minced garlic, hot sauce, and pepper in a bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and oil the grate.
- Place the lobster tails on the grill and Flip them over, and insert a skewer down the lobster tail so that the tail is easier to remove after cooking. Brush tails with olive oil.
- Cook the tails for about 5 to 8 minutes. Flip and spoon 1 tablespoon butter mixturel. Grill until lobster meat is white in color, 4 to 7 more minutes.
- Remove lobster tails from the grill and serve with more garlic butter and lemon wedges on a serving platter.