There are 2 kinds of lobsters the rock and the Maine. The rock lobster comes mainly as tails and not as a whole lobster. In this recipe, you are going to try the taste of the lobster tail with a sour taste.
Grilled Rock Lobster Tails
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Lobster Tails
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cut the lobster tails with a large knife, and brush the flesh side of the tail with the sauce prepared.
- Oil the grill grate. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve on a serving platter with veggies aside.