Lobster is considered when of the most expensive fish in the world, it combines the sweetness and the crispiness. When it comes to lobster parts, tail is one of the best parts to try. This part is the richest with meat compared to other lobster parts. In this recipe, you are going to try the lobster tail with the orange scent.
Orange-Scented Grilled Lobster Tail
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 Lobster Tails
- 1 Orange for Garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and mix with the lemon juice, orange zest, ginger, and chili powder.
- Simmer carefully for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Using a knife, cut the membrane of the lobster tails, and insert a metal skewer into each one.
- Cook the lobster tails for 10 minutes, then turn the tails over, and add the butter sauce over the meat.
- Cook about 10 minutes more. Serve on a serving platter with orange slices aside.