Asian ingredients add a unique flavor to all kinds of meat making them more flavorful and delicious. In this recipe, you will be trying the Grilled Pork.
Grilled Asian Ginger Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Minced Ginger
- 2 tbsp Orange Zest
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 Pork Loin Chops
- Green Onion
- In a shallow container, mix together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, orange zest, garlic, and salt.
- Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat, and oil grate.
- Grill pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve the pork chops on a serving platter. Garnish with green onions