Adding Pineapple to any kind of meat is a very smart step. When the juice of pineapple reacts with meat it tenderize it and makes it more flavorful. In this recipe, you will be cooking the pork chops with pineapple slices that will ad a rich and sour flavor to the whole dish.
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 Can Pineapple rings
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Pork Chops
- Ground Black Pepper
- Mix together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder together in a large plastic zipper bag.
- Place the pork chops in the marinade, seal the bag , and refrigerate overnight. Keep the pineapple rings aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chops from the marinade, shaking off excess, and grill until browned, the meat is no longer pink inside, for about 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Brush several times with marinade and let the marinade cook onto the surface of the meat.
- Place 4 pineapple rings onto the grill, and allow to cook until hot and the slices show grill marks; serve the chops topped with the grilled pineapple rings in a serving platter.