When it comes to pork chops it is more nutritive than beef cuts, it has more vitamins that are essential for a better health like selenium. In this recipe, you are going to taste the juicy pork chops with a sweet flavor.
Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 6 Boneless Pork Chops
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, mix brown sugar, apple juice, oil, soy sauce, ginger, salt , and pepper.
- Mix water and cornstarch in small bowl, and whisk into brown sugar mixture.
- Brush the grates with oil before adding pork chops on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Brush with the sauce just before removing chops from grill.
- Serve with remaining sauce and vegetables you prefer on a serving platter.