One of our favorite recipes to make on the grill is Grilled Shrimp with Honey-Garlic Glaze. This sweet and savory dish is incredibly simple to make, yet it packs a punch of flavor. The marinade is a blend of honey, garlic, and soy sauce that gives the shrimp a sweet and savory glaze. The shrimp is then grilled to perfection, resulting in a dish that’s sure to please everyone.
Grilled Shrimp with Honey-Garlic Glaze
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, olive oil, and pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Thread the shrimp onto skewers and brush with the marinade.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through.
- Serve the shrimp with the honey-garlic glaze and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired