Grilled Baja Shrimp Taco Recipe
The Baja sauce is a mix of sour cream,mayonnaise and Mexican spices. This sauce is mainly used with fish or shrimp tacos and it tastes so yummy. To make it more spicy you can add jalapeno and pepper with a little bit of lemon juice. Try the following delightful recipe and get out the most delicious taste with the special Baja sauce.
Grilled Baja Shrimp Tacos
Spicy and tasty shrimp tacos that you will enjoy.
- 1 Cup Mexican Beer
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Mayyonaise
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Mirin: Japanese wine
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 Lb Shrimps
- 12 Tortillas
- 1/2 Medium head red cabbage
- 1/2 Bunch of cilantro
- 3 Limes
- Mix beer, flour, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Let batter sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Stir mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, and mirin together in a bowl to form the baja sauce. Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Dip the shrimps in the prepared batter and place on the grill for about 4 minutes
- Heat the tortillas on a skillet for about 1 minute
- Fill each tortilla with an even amount of shrimp, baja sauce, red cabbage, and cilantro. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Shrimps are high in vitamins and minerals. It is very beneficial for the brain and the heart because of the high omega-3 content. In addition to the antioxidants that prevent inflammation and diseases. Moreover, it is rich in proteins like all kinds of meat and also it is rich in selenium which prevents many types of cancer.
Serving: 2TortillasCalories: 797kcalCarbohydrates: 83gProtein: 19gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 1118mgPotassium: 485mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1396IUVitamin C: 52mgCalcium: 202mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!