For a delicious and healthy summer meal, try grilling some shrimp with a garlic-lemon marinade! This easy-to-make marinade is full of flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s perfect for outdoor entertaining and is a great way to add some variety to your summer grilling routine. The marinade is also a great way to add flavor to plain shrimp, as the marinade infuses the shrimp with a delicious blend of garlic, lemon, and other spices.
Grilled Shrimp with Garlic-Lemon Marinade
- 2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix until blended.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and toss until evenly coated. Cover the bowl and let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the shrimp on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, turning once during cooking.
- Serve with a side of your choice. Enjoy!