Do you want to take your grilling game to the next level? Then try this Grilled Top Sirloin with Horseradish Sauce recipe. The steak is marinated in a flavorful mixture of olive oil, garlic, and herbs, then grilled to perfection and served with a delicious horseradish sauce. It’s an impressive entrée that will be sure to wow your guests. Serve with some grilled vegetables or a side salad for a complete meal.
Grilled Top Sirloin with Horseradish Sauce
- 2 top sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the steaks in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Turn to coat evenly and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the horseradish and sour cream. Mix until well combined.
- Place the steaks on the preheated grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping once, until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Serve the steaks with the horseradish sauce. Enjoy!