Summer is here, and that means it’s time to fire up the grill! If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious way to shake up your grilling routine, look no further than this Grilled Asparagus with Garlic-Lemon Butter. This simple recipe is packed with flavor, thanks to the combination of smoky grilled asparagus, zesty garlic, and bright lemon. The butter ties it all together, adding a creamy richness that compliments the other flavors. Best of all, this dish comes together in just 15 minutes, so you can enjoy a delicious meal without spending your entire evening in the kitchen.
Grilled Asparagus with Garlic-Lemon Butter
- 1 lb asparagus spears
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Trim the woody ends off the asparagus spears.
- Place the asparagus onto a sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with the melted butter and sprinkle with the garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Fold the foil up around the asparagus and place onto the grill.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus is tender.
- Serve the asparagus with a sprinkle of additional lemon zest. Enjoy!