This Grilled Bell Peppers with Honey-Thyme Glaze is the perfect summer side dish to enjoy with your favorite grilled main. The sweet honey-thyme glaze adds an unexpected flavor to these grilled peppers and makes for a delicious meal. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy the tastes of summer!
Grilled Bell Peppers with Honey-Thyme Glaze
- 3 bell peppers of your choice (any color)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the bell peppers into slices or strips.
- Place the bell peppers onto the grill and cook until they are tender and lightly charred.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the honey-thyme glaze onto the bell peppers and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers from the grill and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!