If you’re looking for an easy and flavorful dinner that’s perfect for summer grilling, try this Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction. This delicious chicken dish is full of protein and is sure to please the whole family. Plus, the balsamic reduction is a great way to add a sweet and tangy kick to any meal.
Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat
- Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan, heat the balsamic vinegar over medium heat until it reduces by half
- Add the honey and garlic to the balsamic vinegar,stirring to combine.
- Grill the chicken for 10-12 minutes, flipping half way through and brushing with additional glaze as needed.
- Remove from the grill and serve!