Summer is here and it’s time to fire up the grill! If you’re looking for a delicious and flavorful recipe to wow your family and friends, try this Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken. This meal is a combination of sweet and tangy and will leave you wanting more. The best part is that it’s quick and easy to make and is packed with nutritional value.
Grilled Chicken with Honey-Mustard Glaze
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, mustard, and garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and brush with the honey-mustard glaze
- Grill the chicken for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through and brushing with additional glaze as needed.
- Remove from the grill and serve!