This Grilled Chicken with Garlic-Herb Marinade is the perfect summer meal. It’s quick and easy to make but still packed with flavor. The marinade is savory and aromatic, and the chicken is cooked to perfection. Serve it with a side of grilled veggies for a delicious, healthy meal that the whole family will love.
Grilled Chicken with Garlic-Herb Marinade
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, oregano, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, herbs, and red wine vinegar
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and season withsalt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and brush with themarinade.
- Grill the chicken for10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through and brushing with additional marinade as needed.
- Remove from the grill and serve!