This easy-to-make recipe starts with marinating the chicken in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, herbs, and spices. After marinating, the chicken is grilled to perfection, giving it a juicy and succulent flavor. The roasted red pepper sauce is made by blending roasted red peppers and onions with a touch of garlic, herbs, and spices. This simple sauce is the perfect complement to the grilled chicken.
Grilled Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted
- 1 onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the roasted red pepper, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Serve grilled chicken with the roasted red pepper sauce.