This flavorful and healthy grilled chicken dish is a perfect entrée for a summer dinner. The combination of grilled chicken and a light, tangy Greek-inspired vinaigrette is a great way to add some variety to your dinner table. The vinaigrette is made with a mix of olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and thyme, giving it a unique flavor that will make your mouth water. Topped with feta cheese, tomatoes and olives, this dish is sure to please any crowd.
Grilled Chicken with Greek Vinaigrette
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 Juice from lemon
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup of black olives, pitted and halved
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat
- Brush the chicken breasts with the olive oil, and seasonthem with garlic, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for about 5 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice,vinegar, Dijon mustard, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the cooked chicken breasts.
- Top the chicken with the feta cheese, tomatoes and olives, and serve.