This pineapple with coconut-honey glaze is the perfect sweet treat for any summer gathering! It’s easy to prepare, and the glaze is absolutely delicious. The caramelized pineapple combined with toasted coconut flakes and just a hint of honey will be sure to have your family and friends begging for more!
Grilled Pineapple with Coconut-Honey Glaze
- 1 pineapple, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the pineapple rings on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until lightly charred and caramelized.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
- Add the honey and stir until combined.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the toasted coconut flakes.
- Brush the pineapple rings generously with the honey-coconut glaze and serve