This Grilled Hamour fillet with a Chipotle-Lime Sauce is perfect for those hot summer days when you don’t feel like cooking an elaborate meal. The chipotle-lime sauce is a simple mixture of chipotle, lime juice, garlic and olive oil that can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it. The hamour filet is lightly seasoned with salt and pepper and grilled to perfection. Serve this dish with a side of grilled vegetables or your favorite grain for a complete meal.
Grilled Hamour fillet with a Chipotle-Lime Sauce
- 1 lb. hamour filet, cut into 4 equal portions
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Season the hamour filet with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lime juice, and chipotle peppers. Mix together until blended.
- Place the hamour filet onto the preheated grill. Grill for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove the hamour filet from the grill and brush with the chipotle-lime sauce and serve