Hamour is a mild, white-fleshed fish that is perfect for grilling. The fish is marinated in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and herbs before grilling. Once cooked, the fillet is topped with a garlic butter and Parmesan cheese mixture. The savory topping takes this dish to the next level. This Grilled Hamour Fillet with Garlic Butter and Parmesan is a delicious, easy dinner option that’s sure to please. It’s also a great way to get in some additional Omega-3 fatty acids. Here’s how to make it
Grilled Hamour fillet with Garlic Butter and Parmesan
- 4 Hamour fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (basil, oregano, thyme)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish, combine garlic, olive oil, and herbs. Add Hamour fillets and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place fillets on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- When fish is cooked through, remove from grill and top with garlic butter and Parmesan mixture. Serve and enjoy!