Grilled veggie burgers with BBQ sauce are the perfect healthy meal option! It’s packed with flavor and easy to make with only a few simple ingredients. The recipe is also nutritionally packed and great for those looking for a delicious, healthy meal. Try this grilled veggie burger with BBQ sauce! It’s packed with flavor and only requires a few simple ingredients. The recipe is easy to make and a great way to enjoy a healthy meal.
Grilled Veggie Burgers with BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked mushrooms
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced bell peppers
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the grill
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, black beans, mushrooms, red onion, bell peppers, oat flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and salt.
- Form mixture into patties and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Place on the grill for 10 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Heat BBQ sauce in a small saucepan and brush over each patty.
- Serve with desired toppings. Enjoy!