For all of you who don’t know Bobby Flay, he is an American chef who owns many restaurants. He has hosted many cooking TV programs and has many cookbooks as well. In this recipe, you will try to grill the lobster tail based on Bobby Flay’s way, you will never regret.
Grilled Lobster Tail Bobby Flay
- 1 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 Unsalted Butter Sticks
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 8 Lobster Tails
- Canola Oil
- Black Pepper
- Lemon zest
- Put the lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup. Stir in the honey. Let cool.
- Add the butter and zest to the reduced lemon juice and mix until smooth.Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lobster tails and boil for 4 minutes.
- Split each lobster tail lengthwise down the underside with a heavy knife.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Brush the lobster flesh with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the tails flesh-side down on the grill and grill until slightly charred, about 3 minutes. Brush with the prepared sauce and grill 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the grill to a platter, flesh-side up. Serve with some cilantro leaves and lemon zest.