Summer is in full swing, and it’s the perfect time to fire up the grill and enjoy the warm weather with a delicious meal. If you’re looking for a side dish that’s sure to please, try making this recipe for grilled sweet potatoes with honey-lime glaze. Sweet potatoes are a nutritious and versatile ingredient, and when glazed with a combination of honey and lime, they become a truly delicious treat. This easy-to-make side dish is sure to become a regular feature at your summer barbecues.
Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Lime Glaze
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1-inch rounds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, olive oil, honey, lime juice, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix until the sweet potatoes are completely coated.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the preheated grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping once, until they are tender and lightly charred.
- Serve the grilled sweet potatoes with a generous drizzle of honey-lime glaze and enjoy!