Teriyaki sauce is considered as one of the famous sauces used with all kinds of meat. This sauce will add a very delicious texture to the meat especially if it is like salmon. Salmon fish is known by its tenderness and flaky taste which makes it desired all over the world.
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Orange juice
- 1.5 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Ground Ginger
- Onions and sesame seeds
- In a medium pan, prepare the teriyaki sauce by combining all sauce ingredients. Whisk to combine well.
- Wait until the mixture boils . Simmer, and whisk until sauce is thickened, about 1 minute.
- Carefully, dry the salmon fillets with paper towels.
- Sprinkle a light layer of salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Grill on preheated grill until just cooked, 2-3 minutes each side.
- Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and garnish as desired. Serve immediately. Delicious over a bed of rice or over a plate of green salad.