You will be preparing an easy shrimp kabob recipe. This recipe is very juicy and flavorful. You can have it with the vegetables that you prefer, but make sure to use all the seasonings to get out the best taste.
Grilled Shrimp Kabob
- 2 lbs Large Shrimps
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 2 tsp Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp Fresh Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Optional veggies: pepper, zucchini,squash, onion
- Soak skewers for at least 20 minutes totally submerged in water before using it to prevent burns.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix thyme, oregano, black pepper, cumin, garlic, pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add shrimp in a large bowl, season with salt, then marinade shrimp with the spicy mixture.
- Use some of the marinade to rub on the vegetables, then salt to taste.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers, you can add whatever vegetables you want.
- Place skewers on the grill.
- Grill for about 2-3 minutes per side until vegetables are fully cooked through.
- Serve warm with salad, rice, or anything you prefer.