Shrimps and scallops together in one recipe will make a special dish. You can prepare salad or rice beside this dish but make sure to use the proper seasonings to get out the best taste.
Grilled Shrimp and Scallops
- 28 Uncooked Large Shrimps
- 28 Sea scallops
- 1/2 Cup Cubed Butter
- 7 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Place shrimp and scallops in a plastic bag; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and paprika.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir to blend; set aside 1/3 cup for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade over shrimp ans scallops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Thread shrimp and scallops on soaked wooden skewers. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve on a serving platter.