Are you looking for a delicious, spicy meal that you can easily prepare on a summer night? Then you should try this Grilled Chipotle Flank Steak! This flavorful and spicy dish is easy to prepare and is sure to impress your family and friends. This recipe takes about 15 minutes of preparation and 30 minutes of cooking time.
Grilled Chipotle Flank Steak
- 2 pounds flank steak
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, chipotle peppers, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper
- Rub the marinade all over the flank steak, making sure to coat all sides.
- Placethe steak in the refrigerator and let it marinate for at least 2 hours, orovernight.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the steak for 10-12 minutes, flipping once, until it reaches an internal temperature of 135°F (for medium-rare).
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the steak against the grain and serve.