This Grilled New York Strip with Garlic-Parmesan Butter is it! Tender, juicy steak is smothered in a creamy garlic-parmesan butter and cooked to perfection on the grill. To make this dish extra special, I like to use a high-quality, steak. Not only is it healthier, but it also has a richer flavor. This recipe is easy to put together and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Grilled New York Strip with Garlic-Parmesan Butter
- 2 (12 oz) New York Strip Steaks
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese,oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the desired degree of doneness
- Remove the steaks from the grill and top each with the garlic-parmesan butter. Serve immediately.