Do you want to add a nutritious and delicious meal to your dinner rotation? Look no further than this Grilled Steak with Avocado-Tomato Salsa! Combining the flavors of steak and salsa, this dish is sure to please your taste buds without compromising on health. This steak dish only requires a few simple ingredients and can be cooked in less than an hour
Grilled Steak with Avocado-Tomato Salsa
- 2 lbs. steak
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 chili powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub the steak with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper
- Place the steak on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapenos, avocados, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the steak into thin strips and top with the avocado-tomato salsa. Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables. Enjoy