This Grilled T-Bone Steak with Pesto Butter is the perfect dinner for any steak lover! The T-bone steak is grilled to perfection and topped with a flavorful pesto butter. Serve with your favorite side dishes for an unforgettable meal.
Grilled T-Bone Steak with Pesto Butter
- 2 T-bone steaks
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub the steaks with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steaks for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked to your desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter and pesto. Stir until combined.
- Once the steaks are cooked, top with the pesto butter. Serve with your favorite sides