When it comes to cooking you should be creative, creativity can b applied in very simple steps. For example, you can turn a savory dish to a sweet taste. In this recipe, you will try Nachos differently, not with vegetables and cheese but with chocolate.
Grilled Dessert Nachos
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Caramel Sauce
- 6 Ounces Chocolate Chips
- 6 Ounces White Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges each
- Add oil to a deep pan. Heat to 375F and use a thermometer to keep track of the heat.
- Fry the wedges in the oil until they become crispy and golden in color.
- Turn the tortillas to be cooked equally.
- Drain on paper towels and mix the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place the tortillas in the disposable aluminum pan.
- Add the chocolate chips and the caramel sauce and then sprinkle with the pecans.
- Grate white chocolate over the top
- Place the pan on the grill heated to medium.
- Close grill cover and cook ntil chocolate is melted, checking it every 3-4 minutes.
- Serve on a serving platter