Catfish is considered as a sweet fish that is desired by so many people compared to wild fish. In this recipe you will mix this sweetness with the sour taste of lemon and other seasonings.
Grilled Lemon Pepper Catfish
- 5 Juiced Lemons
- 1 tbsp Sea salt
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves
- 2 Catfish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Garlic Seasoning
- 1 Sliced Lemon
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrot
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 Quarted Lemon
- Put the juic of 5 lemons in a glass bowl; whisk in the sea salt and garlic.
- Add the catfish fillets, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F
- Remove the catfish fillets from the marinade, and shake off excess; discard the remaining marinade.
- Place the fillets on a pan; sprinkle with the lemon pepper seasoning, garlic and herb seasoning. Arrange the lemon slices over the fillets.
- Cook for about 12 minutes. Serve on a serving platter and garnish with parsley, shredded carrots and lemon wedges aside.