Tilapia is one of the most consumed fish in the US. It has a mild taste so not that “Fishy taste” that’s why many people prefer it. This fish is very nutritious and has a high protein content. What is special about this fish is that you don’t have to overdo it with seasonings to get a good taste. Try this recipe with simple ingredients and enjoy the flavorful taste of such a delicious fish.
- 4 Tilapias
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Lemons
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Dill
- Slice lemon into half rings and butter into small pieces.
- Mix the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Make small cuts in the tilapia and brush it with the seasonings mix carefully .
- Stuff the Tilapia with lemon and butter .
- Grill the Tilapia at 450 F 5 minutes each side.
- Serve on a serving platter and garnish with dill.
- It contains selenium that prevents cancer.
- It is rich in omega-3 which is good for heart health
- It has calcium and vitamin D which are essential for healthy bones.
- It is rich in B12 which maintains a healthy nervous system.