Swordfish is a sea creature that has a long beak which looks like a sword. The texture of this fish is very juicy and moist making it very delicious. It has a mild taste so it is suitable for people who are not fish addict. It has also a high oil content which enhances it’s flavor even more. In this recipe, you are going to try it with a spicy touch on the grill.
Spicy Grilled Swordfish
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Chopped Onions
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Swordfish Steaks
- Chop the onion and cilantro .
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, onion, black pepper, Cajun seasoning, cilantro, and cayenne pepper in a glass baking dish.
- Preheat the grill on high heat, and oil the grate carefully.
- Grill swordfish steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve the fish on a serving platter with the kind of vegetables that you prefer.