This recipe for Grilled Trout with Lemon-Butter sauce is easy to make, and uses only a few ingredients. The trout is marinated in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and herbs before being grilled to perfection. The lemon-butter sauce is made by combining melted butter and freshly squeezed lemon juice, and is then poured over the grilled fish. This dish can be served as a main course for a summer meal, or as an appetizer for a special occasion. Not only is this dish delicious, but it is also incredibly nutritious.
Grilled trout with lemon-butter sauce
- 4 trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the trout fillets and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the trout fillets for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Serve the grilled trout with the lemon-butter sauce.