This Grilled Swordfish with Basil-Garlic Rub recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The combination of fresh basil, garlic, and lemon creates a delicious flavor that will have everyone asking for seconds. Plus, the nutritional values in this dish are off the charts. The combination of fresh basil, garlic, and lemon creates a flavorful and fragrant rub that is perfect for grilling swordfish. After the rub is mixed together, simply brush it onto the swordfish and let it marinate for at least an hour before grilling.
Grilled Swordfish with Basil-Garlic Rub
- 1 lb swordfish steaks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, basil, lemon juice and salt.
- Brush the swordfish steaks with the rub and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill the swordfish steaks for about 3-4 minutes per side oruntil cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.