Clambake is like a seafood picnic, this picnic is very suitable during summer. In this recipe, you will prepare clambake with lobster, clams and mussels. Enjoy it and never forget that gatherings make food more delicious.
Lobster Clambake on the grill
- 4 Fresh Lobster Tails
- 1 lbs Clams
- 1 lb Mussels
- 1 Cup Salt
- 1 lb Chorizo Sausage
- 1 lb Small red round potatoes
- 4 Ears fresh corn
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- Scrub live clams and mussels under cold running water. Using your fingers, pull out the beards from the mussels that are visible between the shells.
- In a large pot combine cold water and 1/3 cup of salt. Add clams and mussels; soak for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- Place clams and mussels in the bottom of a foil pan. Top with chorizo (Optional), potatoes, and corn. Place lobster tails on top. Cover pan with foil; seal tightly.
- Place foil pan on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer clam mixture to a serving platter, reserving cooking liquid. Serve with vegetables aside.